I’ve been working, although not as diligently as I meant to, on Willoughby, but had to rip back the 3 pattern repeats I’d done on the second half yesterday. Something was terribly wrong – nothing was lining up as it should have been. I didn’t have the pattern with me, but luckily – after doing the same thing so many times on the first half – I have this pattern memorized, and was able to start over without it.
I also had a bad day with a sock I made for my nephew. It’s far too short… like by inches… and I’m considering just setting it aside and using the yarn to make socks for Max and just starting fresh with Devon’s socks (as opposed to ripping it back to before I did the toe decreases, and adding another length of yarn on to make up the difference). I have plenty of yarn left to make this work. It was just depressing to realize I’d stopped knitting too soon, and had wasted all that time.
Oh well. No biggie.